Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Clapton

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters

Crittilian23

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone. I'm putting this poll together to see what sort of build people like.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far my favourite is dual coil parallel 26g ni80 3mm 7 wrap @ 45 - 60 watts

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

For me it's mostly Ni80, but every now and then I do Kanthal builds... It really depends on whatever wire I pull out of the box first, unless it's SS, that crap goes back into the box. I'm lazy and not ashamed to admit it! :-D

Plain coils running between .25 to .5 Ohm. Fused Claptons between .1 and .2 Ohm. SS plain and cores with Kanthal outers on the Claptons. Currently running SS outers as well but will change once my 32AWG wire arrives.

Good luck with the poll.

Regards

SS (Steanless Steal?) 26g, flavour is clean and I like the quick ramp up. Simple round wire coils do it for me on my everyday devices.

I like your poll @Crittilian23
Cool

I use mainly Kanthal and NI80
Am still experimenting with SS

Mainly normal coils and parallel coils, simple stuff

0.5 to 1.0 ohms

Interesting to see what other members use...

For me it's mostly Ni80, but every now and then I do Kanthal builds... It really depends on whatever wire I pull out of the box first, unless it's SS, that crap goes back into the box. I'm lazy and not ashamed to admit it! :-D
Why the dislike of SS? Something to do with being extra effort is what I read between the lines but not sure?

Regards

PS. Scary choice of words regarding your method of wire selection there! LOL

Since going stainless steel when TC mods arrived, I haven't used anything else. Kanthal has an odd taste to me now. And until I get definitive proof that Ni80 is totally safe to use I'm sticking with clean SS316L.

Simple round wire builds, sometimes parallel, for me. Anything between 0.2 and 0.6 ohms.

Why the dislike of SS? Something to do with being extra effort is what I read between the lines but not sure?

Regards

PS. Scary choice of words regarding your method of wire selection there! LOL
I built with SS once and it was just too springy so from that day it just goes back in the box. The others are just much easier to work with for someone wirh my dexterity!

My preferred build is always a 7 wrap, 2.5mm id. Usually with 26g Ni80.

Back