Wotofo SMRT PnP Rebuildable Coil Kit

"some"... by the sounds of that it is quite a few... did you buy everything else they had left after I bought another 4 on Friday? :-D

I wanted to buy a whole lot more but bought the last kit in Vape King Cape Town. Got a PnP Tank with it and some spare mesh. I hope that they will be getting more soon.

No dude, this one is for the PnP tanks (Wotofo and Voopoo alike). The TPP coils are different, but I am sure someone will bring one out for the TPP soon.

If you get one and don't come right building it, you know where to find me.
Shotto. I really like the look of this. Mesh is tasty and this looks pretty straightforward.

Shotto. I really like the look of this. Mesh is tasty and this looks pretty straightforward.
It is very easily to build, just take heed of my tip above (re: cutting the cotton) and you will be sorted.

Flavor is on point and so far the coils are lastling pretty long...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

It is very easily to build, just take heed of my tip above (re: cutting the cotton) and you will be sorted.

Flavor is on point and so far the coils are lastling pretty long...

Thanks @DougP

I’m eyeballing the Argus kit so this will be a real winner. Like I said mesh is tasty and I’m having a hate/hate relationship with aliens and claptons and round wire at the moment.

Thanks @DougP

I’m eyeballing the Argus kit so this will be a real winner. Like I said mesh is tasty and I’m having a hate/hate relationship with aliens and claptons and round wire at the moment.
I have 2 argus GT's and love em

260b7e4b2983c090c4f6017266fc2a92.jpg

Now I just need to get myself a voopoo pod again gave my one away now I want one again cause this is a lot better I like diy cheaper lol. Let's hope stock lasts.

Now I just need to get myself a voopoo pod again gave my one away now I want one again cause this is a lot better I like diy cheaper lol. Let's hope stock lasts.
Vape King sell the pods for R 220. You can also get the Smrt PnP kits from them to.

Last edited:
Anybody know what other tank the PnP coil will fit into...
I would love a tank that I can fit a decent drip tip to

Anybody know what other tank the PnP coil will fit into...
I would love a tank that I can fit a decent drip tip to

I’d love to know as well.

my mrs wants a new tank but loves the pnp coils so we stuck with the pod tank for now

As far as I know the Vaporesso GTX Tank 18 & 22 takes the GTX Coil, which also fits in the Voopoo PnP pods. Which just makes me believe that the Wotofo SMRT coil might just fit, but I have been wrong before, maybe someone can comfirm this for us?

Been looking at reviews of the GTX Tank 18 and it does appear it is more for mtl style vaping...

@Silver @Rob Fisher
Can we please combine these 2 threads into one.
Flipping between the 2 threads, and having to reply in both, is giving me a headache

Misplaced mine for a while and only found it again on Sunday.

First build, about 2 minutes. It should get faster with practice...

Overall impression: great. Started in the middle, so this is the Turbo mesh, cool (which I prefer) and flavourful at 40W. Excellent value for money and could be a lifesaver in countries where vape mail bans are going to make the difference between picking up 2 or 3 coils and 10 or more mesh kits at the store important.

In the above vid, this guy even shows you to take out a used coil, strip the cotton off and then load it onto a deck to clean the mesh as you would a coil. If you like to tinker and can be bothered, you will get even longer from your set up.

My girls don't know what to get me for my birthday ............ now I am going to drop some hints, wish me luck.

You could definitely replace the cotton as he does but why bother when a new coil including cotton costs only R11.

I intend to keep the coils that I replace so that I can reuse them if they are no longer available at some time in the future.

Yep, thinking along the same lines and I will also try to shape a coil from a strip of mesh to see if I can get the legs right. If we get hit with a shipping ban we may be in the same boat as a few other places.

Back