Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Hi all

It gives us great pleasure to announce that @Christos has joined the Admin and Mod team as a Moderator.

Our team of Admins and Mods work tirelessly to help make this a great place. There isn't much difference between Admins and Mods since we work as a team and have a fairly flat structure.

@Christos joined the forum just over three years ago. He is an enthusiastic contributor here and always tries to help where he can. His vaping has progressed leaps and bounds and he is always willing to share his experiences with others. He is also known to add a little humour on occasion which adds to the excitement and fun ;-)

@Christos has always offered his help and assistance to us. For example, in this year's VapeCon he was there from Friday to Sunday helping us wherever possible. A true gentleman and an asset to the forum.

Thank you for what you have done for us @Christos. You have made a great impact and we are lucky to have you with us.

Please join me in congratulating @Christos !

View attachment 145248

Yeah @Christos great news about a great guy

Sent by iDad's iPhone

1e7fe5a220b4cc1ddf53124c19553a0d.jpg

@Christos

All I can say is I am behind this decision 100%. Nothing would bring me greater joy than this, and I feel it is a win for everyone on the forum...

Untitled.jpg

Also congrats @Christos !

Congrats @Christos, your humor always makes me laugh, cant wait to see what you unleash now that you are “the man”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back