Dee I WHY ? with MrDeedz

@Rude Rudi - I want to add some CAP Super sweet to the PYCHEE when I make it tomorrow. What % you suggest? if your recipe is sweet already then maybe I shouldn't add any?
The same applies to Perfect melons @Andre . What you suggest bud
For my personal taste, I would not add any sweetener. If your taste in fruity juice goes more to the sweet side, add some by all means. I would not add more than 0.25% of CAP Super Sweet. Although, maybe better to add it after first tasting to make sure you do in fact need it.

@Rude Rudi - I want to add some CAP Super sweet to the PYCHEE when I make it tomorrow. What % you suggest? if your recipe is sweet already then maybe I shouldn't add any?

I never add any sweetener to my recipes as I am not a fan...But, yes, feel free to add - that i the beauty of DIY!

The sweet coconut and sweet lychee adds sufficient sweetness for me but you can do 0.25% to 0.5% Cap Super Sweet if you want.

On a side note, the Persimmon is low in here and even at 0.5%, it lingers in your atty. If you are not familiar with the falvour, you can lower it to 0.25% or leave it out completely.

@MrDeedz I also mixed this one up, and if I know you Id say you will add between 0.3% - 0.5% and Im leaning more towards 0.5% based on the juices that I know you liked.

SO I mixed me some PYCHEE, PERFECT MELONS and this Creme' du Pear a week ago, Hoping and waiting impatiently lol, Will give it 2 more weeks steep time, and Yip i added 0.5% Super Sweet lol.

Creme du Pear V1.JPG

If I may add to the question @MrDeedz, what does the 'Max VG' tickbox do? I have seen similar on many calculators.

Thanks/regards

Max VG refers to an e-liquid or recipe that contains VG at a maximum level, with minimal or no added propylene glycol (PG), other that found in the concentrates, which are typically suspended in PG, and nicotine.

Max VG refers to an e-liquid or recipe that contains VG at a maximum level, with minimal or no added propylene glycol (PG), other that found in the concentrates, which are typically suspended in PG, and nicotine.
I take it to then mean one does not need to select a VG/PG ratio in the above example. Never tried it. In the eliquid calculator, by hotrod, it does not seem to do anything, thats why i was wondering.

Thanks @Rude Rudi.

SO I mixed me some PYCHEE, PERFECT MELONS and this Creme' du Pear a week ago, Hoping and waiting impatiently lol, Will give it 2 more weeks steep time, and Yip i added 0.5% Super Sweet lol.

View attachment 135763
SO I mixed this Creme' du Pear a month ago and tested today and oh my shack! Nice one @Rude Rudi , winning recipe. added 0.5% Super Sweet to it though. Many Fanx

SO I mixed this Creme' du Pear a month ago and tested today and oh my shack! Nice one @Rude Rudi , winning recipe. added 0.5% Super Sweet to it though. Many Fanx

Nice one!! Yes, I don't use sweetener much...As I have "weaned" myself off sweetener completely, I simply cannot tolerate in a juice.
The upside is that I can taste the ingredients more vividly and can reduce some %'s to suit my taste profile.

Nice one!! Yes, I don't use sweetener much...As I have "weaned" myself off sweetener completely, I simply cannot tolerate in a juice.
The upside is that I can taste the ingredients more vividly and can reduce some %'s to suit my taste profile.
How weird that with me its the opposite the sweetener is the Catalyst , I get to taste other flavor notes where without are normally blend

Sweetener seems to be a case that the more you use it, the more you need it. And the less you use it, the less you need it. I am like Rudi, I very rarely add it now and don't miss it at all.

In the eliquid calculator, by hotrod, it does not seem to do anything, thats why i was wondering.

It works for me. If I have a recipe at, say, 60/40 and I go to Edit -> Adjust recipe to max PG or VG, then select max VG, it only uses the PG in the nic and flavours and assigns the rest to VG.

It works for me. If I have a recipe at, say, 60/40 and I go to Edit -> Adjust recipe to max PG or VG, then select max VG, it only uses the PG in the nic and flavours and assigns the rest to VG.
Thanks, now I understand. In hindsight it ssems obvious actually. :blush:

Regards

@MrDeedz - Dont listen to @RichJB @Rude Rudi, you go ahead and add you super sweet. I know that @RichJB sneaks in a bit if SS from time to time, he is not very open about it. But its happening I can assure you. :-D

I strenuously deny all accusations. I did *not* have relations with that bottle of sucralose. If anybody says otherwise, it is fake news, most likely bought and paid for by big pharma.

So i have a Suorin Air Pod device and want to attempt making my own juice coz the good Nic Salts juices have too much throat hit lol, 20Mg+. any advice on VG PG Ratio , what % Free base nic too ADD and should I increase % on concentrates to get better flavor or how this works?

So i have a Suorin Air Pod device and want to attempt making my own juice coz the good Nic Salts juices have too much throat hit lol, 20Mg+. any advice on VG PG Ratio , what % Free base nic too ADD and should I increase % on concentrates to get better flavor or how this works?
For my Joyetech Ecos I use the same VG/PG ratio (60VG/40PG) and concentrate percentages as for my normal juice, but I double the nic content.

How did this go @MrDeedz ?
Did you get it right to make a juice for the Suorin Air Pod?

Back