ECIGSSA Xmas Vendor Giveaway

Big ups to all the vendors for their generosity, really is the greatest community around.

Cannot believe what an awesome forum this ECIGSSA Forum is - and more importantly - how Friendly all the members are - so frikken cool - it was 3 months - 2 days ago - that 44 years of smoking ended - and since starting with this vaping lifestyle - and looking at the Christmas Hamper - it gives me a hell of a lot to look forward to - :aplastao::banana::b1::b1::b1:

Looks like an amazing hamper getting put together! Very generous of the vendors to put together!

@Rob Fisher I am surprised one of your cats hasn't laid claim to the big box in front of their igloos yet!

Every winner will be lucky as can be!One of those driptips would be nice,been pondering buying one and my wife is like "you have so many already"...asked her to show them to me coz I clearly misplaced them before even knowing I had them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capture.jpg

:aaaaa:

Just a big word of thanks to skipper @Rob Fisher and all the generous vendors that have contributed thus far.

I can promise you that up until now, myself and @shaunnadan have not been involved at all ;-)

Rob took the initiative (suggested by @hands) and has just created awesomeness in a short space of time.

We are working on something cool - the team is now on it ;-)

Back