ECIGSSA Xmas Vendor Giveaway

I would suggest going to the introduction thread and starting there, should have been your first post.

We all need to engage the newbies more actively to get them to all do introductions, its the norm on most other forums. You would be roasted to a level of charcoal if you start posting without an introduction.
It's the equivalent to walking into a strangers house and start talking to people. It's just rude to not greet and introduce yourself.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Hi folks!

Wow this is one well-organised forum. Awesome support from and for vendors as well.

I hope its not too early to jump in on this type of action... my brain's gna explode with the info overload from all the threads I've just read.

@BumbleBee , it's indeed going to be EPIC!
Just waiting for the Comp announcement so I can PM Rob the 'official' results and my physical address, and then all that's left is just the speech to thank all the contributing vendors (again) for my pressie ;)

@BumbleBee , it's indeed going to be EPIC!
Just waiting for the Comp announcement so I can PM Rob the 'official' results and my physical address, and then all that's left is just the speech to thank all the contributing vendors (again) for my pressie ;)
Ummm... when last have you spoken to Rob? I have the tracking number already :D

Picked up some more goodies for the giveaway today from @Sir Vape... T-Shirts, Juice and stuff! And then got a Tracking number from @kimbo

Will show pics of everything on Tuesday when I get back from St Lucia (going away for a few days R&R)!

Never to be seen again ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Finnaly and the entry is achievable for all of us

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Thanks again to all involved

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Wow, amazing prizes on offer. Thanks to all the vendors. Hoping I'll be one of the lucky winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is .... WOW!!!!

Well done to alll!
Vendors,staff,mods, the works!
Everyone that made this possible, you
Guys are doing a stand up job!

A big thumbs up from my side!!!:campeon:

Back