ECIGSSA Xmas Vendor Giveaway

I hereby shotgun all gifts that are/will be mentioned in this thread. :p

/thread

This is definitely a prize I would love to win. May the odds be ever in my "flavor".

Last edited by a moderator:
For all Grasshoppers wondering when the announcement is gonna happen... tomorrow night all will be revealed! :campeon:

How's it all I am too glad to have found this forum as only in the past 6 months have I realised how big vaping is becoming in SA. Hope the rules to enter this comp can somehow include the newbies to the group too or I'm gonna have to start posting. Anyways glad to join in and become apart of the vape smelling furniture in the future.

This will be "Vapetastic". Send some over this side. Where the waves are breezy and the pleasing scenery. Man, Naruto Shippuden has infected my mind. You know that Octopus eight tailed guy. LOL Seriously though this will be a real treat. How do you enter? Show some style with vape tricks or make something. Got a few idea's.

How's it all I am too glad to have found this forum as only in the past 6 months have I realised how big vaping is becoming in SA. Hope the rules to enter this comp can somehow include the newbies to the group too or I'm gonna have to start posting. Anyways glad to join in and become apart of the vape smelling furniture in the future.

I would suggest going to the introduction thread and starting there, should have been your first post.

We all need to engage the newbies more actively to get them to all do introductions, its the norm on most other forums. You would be roasted to a level of charcoal if you start posting without an introduction.

Back