Summer DIY Juices

Smittie

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Please list your favorite summer recipes?

I'm looking for some nice refreshing summer recipes to deal with this heat. Nice fruity / lemonade kind juices?

I'm ordering an Icee Lychee one shot by @Rude Rudi to give that a try. Also the ingredients for Tropicana...

Any other recommendations?

I'm looking for some nice refreshing summer recipes to deal with this heat. Nice fruity / lemonade kind juices?

I'm ordering an Icee Lychee one shot by @Rude Rudi to give that a try. Also the ingredients for Tropicana...

Ooooooh a lemonade would be nice! I tried to do one once and it didn't work out well

I recently tested Fresh's Limonada de Pina which is good. I'm not really into beverages or chilled summery vapes, I vape heavy bakeries and desserts right through summer. But this is one of the few lemonades I've tried that registers as a wet lemonade, not a moist half-sucked hard lemon candy. It has a good sweet/tart balance that is lime forward and it's only three flavours which are all cheap staples. So it's economical, easy and refreshing. I think it would also take WS-23 readily, if cooling is your thang.

Last edited:
I recently tested Fresh's Limonada de Pina which is good. I'm not really into beverages or chilled summery vapes, I vape heavy bakeries and desserts right through summer. But this is one of the few lemonades I've tried that registers as a wet lemonade, not a moist half-sucked hard lemon candy. It has a good sweet/tart balance that is lime forward and it's only three flavours which are all cheap staples. So it's economical, easy and refreshing. I think it would also take WS-23 readily, if cooling is your thang.
Thanks, definitely going to give this a try

If you like cold creamy strawberries, I have just the thing for you.

2% Cap Sweet Strawberry
2% rf strawberry sc
2% tfa strawberry ripe
2% Cap Sweet cream
0.5% ws23 - increase if it's not cold enough

For me, best tasting cold strawberry cream.

Last edited:
I mixed this one up recently and added some sweetener. Now like RichJB, I'm a heavy creams and desserts fan and not much one for fruities, but damn, this is good:

Perfect Melons
FLV Wild Melon 4 %
FA Watermelon 4 %
FA Cantaloupe 2 %
FA Fresh Cream 1 %

Ordering more FLV Wild Melon today from Blck so to make some more of this as I can see myself vaping it a lot.

RF Strawberry SC -https://blckvapour.co.za/products/strawberry-concentrate-sc-rf

TFA Strawberry Ripe -https://blckvapour.co.za/products/strawberry-ripe-flavor-tfa

Thanks @RichJB, it's been fixed

Last edited:

Icee Lychee is one of the better Lychees that I have come across. I enjoyed it quite a bit. He has an Icey Grape as well if I am not mistaken.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Ok, so i've tasted the following ones mentioned above over the last 2 days (Mixed them up on Saturday):

1. Icee Lychee Oneshot - Still a tiny bit perfumey, but very nice. I think it will go very well with some mango mixed in there...
  2. Tropicana - Very nice and fruity. Quite like this one. Think it needs a bit of ws23.
  3. Limonada de Pina - like this one as well, but it is a bit heavy on the lime for me, so i'm thinking of reducing the lime a bit and increasing the pinapple a tad. Also going to add some ws23.
I Definitely want to try Perfect Melons next, as well as Prickly Victory. It looks amazing!

Back