TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

haha
I think they consider the leaking to be condensation ;)
not like they will ever admit fault.....
It had so much potential. Another device similar to this minus the leaking would be the Mi-Pod by Mi-One. It's refillable pods as well so you could use Nic Salt juices in them.
70b56687ab6a444704a285f55609f5d4.jpg

Last edited:
As stated earlier in this thread, and via PM to various members of ecigssa, we are looking into the reported leaking of pods. We have a Twisp representative currently in China with our manufacturer to address the issues picked up. We take every complaint seriously. We appreciate the feedback we are given, we have taken steps to address the issues raised.

Please bear with us. Our 2nd batch is entering production soon with a redesigned pod.

As soon as we have concrete feedback to give, I will do so.

Please contact support@twisp.co.za who will look after you.

As stated earlier in this thread, and via PM to various members of ecigssa, we are looking into the reported leaking of pods. We have a Twisp representative currently in China with our manufacturer to address the issues picked up. We take every complaint seriously. We appreciate the feedback we are given, we have taken steps to address the issues raised.

Please bear with us. Our 2nd batch is entering production soon with a redesigned pod.

Great.We will test the new pods.When they arrive,please let us know.

Any estimate on when the new batch will arrive ? Kind of on my last shot with the folks putting the smokes down and well the possibility of leakage occurring might derail that

Yes.From the R45 pod.I get to vape about R5.

Mine is packed away now.Not worth buying the pods at R45.
Ive done the same. School fees.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Sadly they do nothing but say I don't know how to use the device, or it's normal or offer to replace you with a leaking pod.

What a rip off even if it's just R399. But, how many R399's have already been lost?

@HPBotha

@Smoke_A_Llama 1st Revision is due shortly, with the 2nd revision on the Cue Pods due for early 2018.
@r0ckf1re Please PM me about your experience.... I would like to follow up on the communication you've received.

Just a personal note - revisions in design, especially involved designs like the POD has many production impacts and does take time to first identify and secondly to act upon. I appreciate you feedback - it is helping us create a better product.

Last edited:
@Smoke_A_Llama 1st Revision is due shortly, with the 2nd revision on the Cue Pods due for early 2019.
@r0ckf1re Please PM me about your experience.... I would like to follow up on the communication you've received.

Just a personal note - revisions in design, especially involved designs like the POD has many production impacts and does take time to first identify and secondly to act upon. I appreciate you feedback - it is helping us create a better product.
It's fine @HPBotha, I don't have the time or energy to pursue this. Thanks anyway.

Bought my wife a Cue as part of he Birthday gift this year. 5 PODs to date, not a single leak, minor condensation.

Really suck about all the people that had such bad luck. We are so impressed with it, that I am considering buying myself one end of this week.

And I am normally the guy with all the bad luck with devices.

Already voted on the Flavour suggestion aswell. lets see where this leads.

Bought my wife a Cue as part of he Birthday gift this year. 5 PODs to date, not a single leak, minor condensation.

Really suck about all the people that had such bad luck. We are so impressed with it, that I am considering buying myself one end of this week.

Glad you are happy with your Cue. Rest assured your the experience is going to get better. The Cue is an exciting product because of how well it delivers. But we have not stopped there. We have been working hard in the 3 months since launch on further improvements on all levels of the Cue experience, and these will all work on your current Cue battery. Watch this space ...

I have also now had three cracked pods brand new out of the packaging which was not damaged in any way but you can see the liquid leaking in the packaging plastic. I’ve only had the Cue for 2 weeks. Contacted Twisp support and they said I have to take a pod to a kiosk with proof of purchase (which I don’t have) to have it replaced. Not admitting that there have been several complaints like this. Do I just ‘smoke’ the cracked ones? I threw away the first, kept the second seperate and now with the third decided to try it and see what happens.

I have also now had three cracked pods brand new out of the packaging which was not damaged in any way but you can see the liquid leaking in the packaging plastic. I’ve only had the Cue for 2 weeks. Contacted Twisp support and they said I have to take a pod to a kiosk with proof of purchase (which I don’t have) to have it replaced. Not admitting that there have been several complaints like this. Do I just ‘smoke’ the cracked ones? I threw away the first, kept the second seperate and now with the third decided to try it and see what happens.
Yes.Light it with a lighter and smoke it. :p:D

Just to report back,all the PODS are leaking.Even the ones they replaced.

They told me it is an Isolated case and they don't have any other customers complaining.

O well.Hopefully they will have better pods in the future.

Not the best news....

I must say that since my initial bad experience, i am quite enjoying the Cue it seems to be in my hand more than my other mods yes there is some leaking and condensation but every morning and evening i just take a piece of bog roll and blow the little guys nose, so to speak wiping of the pod and cleaning inside the battery cavity and you're good to go for a whole day

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

My Cue is holding up quite nicely
Finished the 3 pods in the initial pack
And am now on my fourth pod. Rebel. I like it
Next is Polar Mint

Although there has been some condensation on the pod, mine have not leaked out the device once installed and the life of the pods is good. So maybe I have been lucky

Just waiting on "Rebel Ice" @HPBotha ;-)

@Anneries I've been following this thread even though I don't have a Twisp Cue and it's great to read about someone who hasn't had problems!

new to this

Just an update on the cracked pod that I’ve been using. It is leaking like crazy and have to clean it every few drags. I am still going to continue using my Cue as it is the first time I’ve managed to stay away from actual smokes but still a bit disappointed that it’s not working as it should

It’s a real bummer about the Cue. Any suggestions for an alternative to it? Something that works in a similar way?

Don't be bummed by the Cue guys, it still works better than most things out there. We are almost ready with our 2nd Gen pods and I think that the problems that some of you have been experiencing will disappear - and then the Cue will be a perfect device. We have uplifted our stock for Dec/Jan with a newer batch and aiming to bring in the 2nd Gen in Jan. Also, I would like to tactfully submit that you consider the pace at which your concerns and issues are being addressed. I don't think many would have that level of recourse or direct channel of communication with any other brand (or their design department). So while I totally understand any frustrations you might have experienced, please take some comfort in knowing that we intend to continually improve and support all our products for all our customers.

How do know when the pod is finished? Im going 6 days on my 1st tobacco pod and keeps going. The pod is not see through so im not sure if vaping fumes or liquid lol

How do know when the pod is finished? Im going 6 days on my 1st tobacco pod and keeps going. The pod is not see through so im not sure if vaping fumes or liquid lol
It should start tasting incredibly bad when it's empty!

Back