Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Loving mine and I love that it comes with a set of aliens reading 0.18ohms Vapes like a dream.
ce4c5febc69c7461d16480b36a5db0a9.jpg
28c4942028229c1a30bc6b9961f21a87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im using 30Q what cells are you guys using.mine last about 3-6 hours depending on build and use

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Im using 30Q what cells are you guys using.mine last about 3-6 hours depending on build and use

Either 25R or VTC4. Use that and two other devices in rotation. Battery is on about 3.8v when I get home after work

Either 25R or VTC4. Use that and two other devices in rotation. Battery is on about 3.8v when I get home after work

plan to get me some of those sonys' ,maybe a pair due to the phone bats lasting as long as it does, but i have not been able to.I want to have it checked before I purchase.these stores don't sell charged cells and they don't check it.you pay and your in your own so whether its a dud when you get home Its on the purchaser

Have been neglecting mine these last few days. I am going to try an Ni80 26g this week. The biggest problem I have with the clapton, stapled flapton, etc. is the ramp up. I am hoping this solves the issue.

Have been neglecting mine these last few days. I am going to try an Ni80 26g this week. The biggest problem I have with the clapton, stapled flapton, etc. is the ramp up. I am hoping this solves the issue.
Just pulse it twice before using.it activates the coil and stirs up the atoms

Ol16 dual coil .25ohm with home made DL cap.
Had s dual coil .11 in for a week and just rebuilt it now

Just when I thought I was done with RDAs.. I am getting this BF mod month end, because..

A) It's regulated
B) It looks stunning (the metallic swirl colour)
C) I decided to find out what the fuss was about with squanking.

I'll be using a Dead Rabbit SQ on it so I'll report back once I have my setup. :D

Regulated? Just double check that....I dont think so. Its got some protection....

I thinks I need a wooden drip tip now

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk

Indeed.. New accessories as well..

bottom-cover_02.jpg

drip-tip_01.png

silicon-bottle_01.png
That is amazing! About time manufacturers cottoned on to the fact that vapers love to accessorize!

I want to get one of these just for all these options! Blacked out kit, purple bottle, purple tip. and that rippled base plate!

My green one posted above may go up for sale soon.
bottle hack has been done, so it comes with a coilmaster gremlin bottle.
Anyone keen, let me know please.

Back