Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Congrats @Stosta

Well deserved good sir!

Edit: Oh, and if you find any new buttons to push just do it. You know you want to. Consequences shmonsequences.

Congrats @Stosta

Well deserved good sir!

Edit: Oh, and if you find any new buttons to push just do it. You know you want to. Consequences shmonsequences.
Thanks @Anvil! I have screengrabbed this and will pass the buck to your direction when the poo hits the fan!

Thanks @Anvil! I have screengrabbed this and will pass the buck to your direction when the poo hits the fan!
You're an admin now, the buck and any associated poo stops with you my friend. I already have some nice excuses lined up:

"He's an admin, he should know better"
"Why would he listen to a forum newbie?"
"He's from KZN, some of us are a bit slow"
"Look at his profile, clearly he has joined the Dark Side!"

@Stosta

Congratst.gif

Whooohoooo @Stosta Well Done, and well deserved!!

And they say trolling gets you no where, Boy where they wrong!! :rofl::rofl:
Found a gif of you celebrating, Thought Id share with the community...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hi all

It gives us great pleasure to announce that @Stosta has been awarded administrator status.

Our team of Admins and Mods work tirelessly to help make this a great place. There isnt much difference between Admins and Mods since we work as a team and have a fairly flat structure.

However, we acknowledge all the effort @Stosta has put in since becoming a moderator. He has helped the team (and the forum) a huge amount over the past year and is an excellent ambassador for ECIGSSA. Always helpful and genuinely concerned about the community.

Thank you for all your efforts @Stosta - you certainly help to make this a great place and your level of commitment and enthusiasm rocks! We are lucky to have you with us.

Please join me in congratulating @Stosta !

View attachment 132290
Very well deserved @Stosta!! Thanks for your contributions to the forum and I always enjoy your humour. Congratulations!

Hi all

It gives us great pleasure to announce that @Stosta has been awarded administrator status.

Our team of Admins and Mods work tirelessly to help make this a great place. There isnt much difference between Admins and Mods since we work as a team and have a fairly flat structure.

However, we acknowledge all the effort @Stosta has put in since becoming a moderator. He has helped the team (and the forum) a huge amount over the past year and is an excellent ambassador for ECIGSSA. Always helpful and genuinely concerned about the community.

Thank you for all your efforts @Stosta - you certainly help to make this a great place and your level of commitment and enthusiasm rocks! We are lucky to have you with us.

Please join me in congratulating @Stosta !

View attachment 132290
Congratulations @Stosta keep up the good work! :number_one:

Back