ESG Skyline RTA

Had it that way before, I added the extra wrap to be the same length as the airflow slot. I have no issue with the build, just the wicking

@Moey_Ismail , what power are you running?
And what juice is it?

At the moment 25 watts with Fantasi Grape, I mostly use 70/30 and even at 25 watts it's really dry, no matter what build goes in, even tried a spaced coil to no avail

Have you tried a different juice?

It's as far as it can go, the top if the disk is level with the metal surround it fits into
That's really strange then, my wicking isn't nearly as precise or neat as what you've done there and I get a really "wet" vape, I did take the airdisk out completely to get more air. Is your juice flow open the whole way?

That's really strange then, my wicking isn't nearly as precise or neat as what you've done there and I get a really "wet" vape, I did take the airdisk out completely to get more air. Is your juice flow open the whole way?
Yup it's open all the way, I can't for the life of me figure it out

I've tried almost every juice I own

Oh no, thats really strange @Moey_Ismail

Are you sure the top cap (with the hexagonal thing) is on properly (making a proper seal) ?

and as @Strontium says, that your juice flow control is wide open?

Maybe its not feeding enough juice in

Did you try opening the cap when you feel like it's going to try hit. Check if there are bubbles. Or else do the tried and tested IT fix...reset. strip it down and put it back together maybe one of the orings is not sitting right.

I decided to do a full strip down, wash, dry, lube and rebuild with pics so you guys can help me double check if I've missed anything. Took into account everyone's input and questions and took pictures accordingly to help oversee it all.

VG and an earbud for lubing o rings and threads when all the pieces were removed from the ultrasonic cleaner and dried.IMG_20170617_072031.jpgAirdisk pressed in flush. IMG_20170617_072532.jpgCoil height as shown and 1 wrap removed as advised. IMG_20170617_073501.jpgCoil position as shown, directly over and inline with the airflow. IMG_20170617_073530.jpg Pulsed and removed any hot spots.IMG_20170617_073901.jpg Resistance and wattage set.IMG_20170617_073917.jpg Wicked with Cotton Bacon V2 and cut till o ring on base.IMG_20170617_074403.jpg Cotton tails combed out with metal pick.IMG_20170617_074723.jpg Fuzzies trimmed till base o ring.IMG_20170617_075041.jpg Left juice port and wick tail.IMG_20170617_075531.jpg Right juice port and wick tail.IMG_20170617_075546.jpg
Unsaturated wick view from the front, still very fluffy and uncompressed.IMG_20170617_075702.jpg
Juice of choice, it's 1 that I know well and is a 70/30 blend.IMG_20170617_075755.jpg Wicks saturated nd never touched after.IMG_20170617_080004.jpg Juice flow control fully open and bubbles rising.IMG_20170617_080513.jpg Unfortunately I can't vape right now as I'm fasting, so I'll leave the juice flow open and let the wicks fully saturate and report back this evening when I can vape again. This is how I've been doing it all along so I'm hoping by some miracle the tiniest of change makes this work for me.

Looks perfect, you did give it a quick pulse after saturating the wick? Even if not, shouldn't affect the outcome much, I just find that it primes the wick for better absorption.
I'll be very surprised if it doesn't work right.

The only thing I do different is that I use less cotton wicking as this tank is very forgiving and likes less wick (but I don't think it out with a pick, so guess you get the same result just filtering methods) and the after bow tieing I trim the top third to half of the wick, tuck in, poke a few holes in the juice holes to ensure cotton not packed in there n it's done.

That looks very good to me @Moey_Ismail
It should work

If it doesnt work then maybe the only thing I can say is that somewhere in there - the seals are not sealing properly so maybe the juice isnt flowing with the same vigour as it should.

Also @Moey_Ismail try starting it at 15W.
Work at 1 to 2 watt increments.
Also if you want we can meet at vapecartel and get the thing sorted if you don't come right.

Trim the bow tie more if u can. The wick in the wicking ports for me I make it very scarce. Leaving a space for the liquid to flow into the wicking holes! Don't press the wick up against the wicking holes leave a space in there!!

Trim the bow tie more if u can. The wick in the wicking ports for me I make it very scarce. Leaving a space for the liquid to flow into the wicking holes! Don't press the wick up against the wicking holes leave a space in there!!
Tried that before, if I comb the cotton and trim the bow tie there's way too little cotton and I get gurgling or leaking. I can only do one or the other

How did it vape cuz? I hope it's working properly now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No dry hits yet bro but a horribly dry vape, that dry hit is coming I can feel it but I'm dreading it so much I'm taking short pulls. Not enjoyable at all

Not sure if this will help but close juice flow all the way down and then open fully. I had similar experience after a clean and some bubbles were trapped somewhere inside. After opening all the way again they escaped...wicking great on long slow draws.

Back