Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

Herd immunity. Old and sick die, old and healthy live.

Assorted spread of people from young to middle aged die but mostly due to co-morbidity.

Wasn't it Darwin that had a saying about this, the same Darwin that was a Eugenicist and had to change a title on 1 book from "the favoured races" to something less racist.

You asked me what my thinking is and what I'm about to say right here is it in a nutshell. "Lockdown will seize exponentially more lives than COVID-19" and you (generally, not you specifically) are so quick to take the moral high ground over wearing a mask.

Instead of fawning the president (again, like majority of Facebook not you specifically) question how very quickly you were shoved into your home with arrest being the consequence of leaving.

Viva ANC! Viva ANC! said the softly licking white tongues.

What we going to do when the next plague comes out of China lockdown again?!

The last 40yrs all the plagues have come from China before swine flu was popular. Dirty country with a dirty government gets a dirty plague and intentionally hides it.

Your moral viewpoint is separate to the greater damage that you're tacitly allowing by being persuaded an invisible goo is going to kill you and the only rational response is global lockdown.

Haha imagine if ww3 kicked off or marauding starving zombies from the townships come to get relief once the lockdown is lifted.

The world world has gotten a lot more dangerous and some would say the dollar is down but a war with China would prop it up for oh let's say another 50 to 100 years.

Why bother wearing a mask if we need herd immunity.

If you're first in line for the vaccine I hope you know the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation are petitioning and will pass a law through the pharmacy courts that will indemnify them for reparations from people their vaccine injured.

On the other hand I'll probably just get a mask so I can go to the shops and not starve.

YMMV
Tldr: Tinfoil chronicles titled COGNITIVE DISSONANCE (can't see the forest for the trees)

If you read this in a Donald Trump accent it actually makes sense.

According to me they never said vaping specifically may not be sold, its just part of all the non essentials.
As for tobacco I think its only being sold at shops that sell other goods, same as you can buy a tv now at Pick & Pay with your essentials. So I dont think Vape shops will be open because then clothes, electronics etc will say they want to open too. Supermarkets etc that have Vape juice will probably be allowed to sell it

According to me they never said vaping specifically may not be sold, its just part of all the non essentials.
As for tobacco I think its only being sold at shops that sell other goods, same as you can buy a tv now at Pick & Pay with your essentials. So I dont think Vape shops will be open because then clothes, electronics etc will say they want to open too. Supermarkets etc that have Vape juice will probably be allowed to sell it
Then I really hope the Supermarkets will sell juice. I do not think I will be able to wait longer than Friday...Already counting the hours off...haha

Sorry Stevie but some of those comments are way out of line. By your reckoning you are condemning the old and the sick to death. The very people who worked to give you and this society the life you have today. You may be all macho but but some of us are in genuine fear of this virus and need to do what we are able to protect ourselves. Unlike you we are not invincible.
Doubt it, i now some really so called macho people and their natures when it matters are like gentle giants, online you would guess they were 5ft and soft as shite. The ones that come across that way in the Cyber world is to make up for what they lack in reality, probably only has 4mm's also!

What if they decide that lvl will go to area... How will that work... Where I stay we don't have any cases yet... So will we stay on lvl 4

One could make the argument that the donning and doffing of the mask would result in more face touching which could lead to infection if you are touching things that are corona contaminated but i would assume that’s almost negligible if your hands are sanitised every time you go into a store etc and you don’t touch things unnecessarily. I still wouldn’t recommend not wearing a mask regardless.

You don't need to touch your face to remove the mask. Just grab it by the elastic which around your ears/head and pull it off.
But before you do that, clean your hands - I keep a bottle of surgical spirits in the boot for this purpose.

I've seen comms from Vaporiz as well as H2Vape.
Both say they will open from 1st May but for physical visits only. No online purchases or delivery as yet.

That guy and his briefings has become our new comedy channel. Even his own administration told him: just don't speak don't do briefings

PS...sorry for being off topic!

@Ruwaid Exactly! I watch CNN for entertainment and FOMO on what Trump is going to say/do next :-D

Some stock is better than NO stock at all.
The thing is they sell mostly mtl devices and juices and i don't have any mtl devices
Was thinking maybe i must buy mtl/pod and some juices
Will be the first for me lol

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Will the physical shop be opening or just online? Or both?

I spoke with them just now and was told both physical and online will be open.
In terms of courier they will still dispatch etc via their usual channels however still aren't sure if overnight deliveries etc will be on time (they are awaiting feedback from their couriers on this).

They will be watching stores which have opened as well, and if there are negative developments at their store or other stores which have opened then it can be assumed that stores will then close accordingly.

Also- bear in mind that most stores had runs on their stock in the 2 or 3 days before lockdown started (I know of at least 2 stores who had zero juice left on their shelves the day before lockdown started) . This means that most stores may not have much or any stock on hand, especially juices, for at least 2 or 3 days from opening day. Especially as the change in operation is on a Friday which is also a public holiday.

So you may get into a store and find their is little to nothing to buy on Friday itself (I suggest call the store you're intending on visiting first, instead of driving out).

Last edited:
Does anyone know if flavor World or blck flavor will be open? If not how is vaperite nicotine

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I didn't get any mailer from Vaperite so decided to email them and this was the response:

upload_2020-4-29_11-30-51.png

Not sure when we will have confirmation that tobacco WILL be sold from 1 May but if it will be then Vaperite will be trading.

Does anyone know if flavor World or blck flavor will be open? If not how is vaperite nicotine

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Really hoping for Flavor world so I can get some one shots ready for if the Western Cape is pushed back to level 5

Back