Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

If I am not mistaken the tobacco people can't remember who went to the competition commission because dischem sold twisp products to customers, maybe the reverse should happen from 1 may and vaping stores should complain to the competition commission to have a fair playing field and open their doors and online sales.

Just my two cents.

I rely mostly on online sales because of where I am so hoping online sales open up.

I spoke to the good ppl at Blckvapour and they are still awaiting clarity on the decision before they will open, so at the moment they will remain closed from 1 May onwards until further notification.

So I just read on news24 that the command counsil wil explain tonight at 18:00 what the regulation will be. So I guess we all hear tonight what we can do.
Really want to get some DIY stuff

I just need a new coil.
I installed the factory coils that were in the Zeus box i had, and put back my 4 month old BOOM coil I had because it gave better flavour, but it's really on its last legs. Need to rewick every other day now

PSA - a resident in our estate got an email from Shipwreck Vapes in Montana today.
They are opening on Friday.
For those tight on liquid, they have a service where you select flavours from a file and they mix it into a premix bottle at your desired Nic strength (I have never been there) and the resident says he pays around R110 for a 100ml bottle of 3/6mg liquid.

Just saw on Vape Hyper site they will be opening on the 2nd of May

I just need a new coil.
I installed the factory coils that were in the Zeus box i had, and put back my 4 month old BOOM coil I had because it gave better flavour, but it's really on its last legs. Need to rewick every other day now
Ay the stress of old coils gunking up so quickly is an absolite nightmare.

If our coil makers could make a spool of their aliens i think it would be a worthy investment. 1 spool that makes 12 coils or so sjoeh, things of dreams i tell you.

Hi guys,

Are there any updates if Vape Shops are allowed to operate during lockdown level 4 again?

Heard some mixed messages...
Vapeowave has message on their homepage that online orders are open and that people may only make use of this option, and then collect from either the boksburg or centurion store from Friday, 1 May 2020. i just placed my order, and marked it for cash on collection at the payment options, so fingers crossed.

So the address of the CCC(Corona-Command-Council) will be addressing the level 4 regulations on news24 - 19h30
hopefully then we will know.

Why was the sales of vaping stuff baned if it was not part of tabaco... Just a question
its banned for the same reason most things are, they weren't thinking about repercussions. They didn't even bring vape juice into consideration

Watch this boytjie , I always loved a good cigar - I will go stock up on cherry and vanilla slims and yes , I will smoke them , Fk , this is not a dictatorship -YET. If I can't vape , I will smoke.:mad:
Me too man Nic is Nic at the end of the day. I just prefer not to cough up balls of slime so i use the vape. But i smoke a cig with friends from time to time

Just announced cigarettes and tobacco related products will not be allowed to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just announced cigarettes and tobacco related products will not be allowed to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah they specifically said ecigs as well damn even making and selling personally is not allowed

I don't know how these things work but 2000 people opposed the sale of tobacco so the prohibition is kept. But the petition for vape products had more than 15 000 signatures yet that remain banned?

Back