Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Big congrats @Kuhlkatz, very well deserved. Big thumbs up also to rest of mods/admin for all efforts and hard work. This is a great forum without doubt.

Greetings everyone.

We would like to announce the appointment of @zadiac as a new moderator and member of the Admin and Mod team at ECIGSSA

Zadiac is a long standing member of the forum, who is passionate about all aspects of vaping. He's very talented in the diy juice arena, and loves to play around with all manner of fancy coils and equipment. On a personal note, I have known Z for many years now through my involvement in another popular SA forum, where he is also an outstanding moderator who doesn't shy away from the odd troublemaker. I'm sure the fact that he's an SAPS member has something to do with that.

Please join us in making him feel welcome.

Looking forward to having you on the team @zadiac!
Wishing you all the best with it
:FADDANCING:

@zadiac

rgWoCDN.jpg

Oh my! Went to work last night and when I came back this morning I found this!
Thanks everyone for the special welcome and well wishes.
I will do my very best as a mod and try to help out wherever I can.
I am honored to be part of this forum and now of this team. :)

Wowzors @zadiac !! I suppose I have to respect you now? I kid of course!!! Congratulations on the appointment!!!

ey grats @zadiac , I am personally scared of you cause I have seen your interactions on this forum :p - I will now walk the straight and narrow and respond to you as Sir. The following are examples: yes Sir, how high Sir and how many was that Sir :rofl:... hehehehe well done man you deserve it :)

ey grats @zadiac , I am personally scared of you cause I have seen your interactions on this forum :p - I will now walk the straight and narrow and respond to you as Sir. The following are examples: yes Sir, how high Sir and how many was that Sir :rofl:... hehehehe well done man you deserve it :)

Whaaaaat? I've been nothing but a teddy bear all this time! :rolleyes:

Back