Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Hi everyone.

We would like to announce the appointment of @Kuhlkatz as a new moderator and member of the Admin and Mod team at ECIGSSA

With his many insightful posts on the technical aspects of vaping, to welcoming and offering advice to newcomers. Kuhlkatz displays all the right stuff we look for in a candidate. Please join us in welcoming him in his new role on the forum.

We are really glad to have you on the team. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.

We would like to announce the appointment of @Kuhlkatz as a new moderator and member of the Admin and Mod team at ECIGSSA

With his many insightful posts on the technical aspects of vaping, to welcoming and offering advice to newcomers. Kuhlkats displays all the right stuff we look for in a candidate. Please join us in welcoming him in his new role on the forum.

Brilliant (yet logical) choice! Congrats @Kuhlkatz :clap:

Hi everyone.

With his many insightful posts on the technical aspects of vaping, to welcoming and offering advice to newcomers. Kuhlkats displays all the right stuff we look for in a candidate. Please join us in welcoming him in his new role on the forum.

Congrats @Kuhlkatz ! Awsome news!

Delighted to have you on the team @Kuhlkatz !!
Wishing you all the best

Thanks for all the wishes guys.
Hope I can live up to all the 'hype' ;)

Congrats @Kuhlkatz
You will make a great addition to this already awesome admin team :)

Congrats @Kuhlkatz! I wish I could be as excited and satisfied about new ministerial appointents as I was about new moderator announcements!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I wish I could be as excited and satisfied about new ministerial appointents as I was about new moderator announcements!

Lol, thanks @Ezekiel. Unfortunately (or even fortunately) we have no control over or insight into those agendas. I think the general sentiment of those external to it is that it is unfortunately not for the benefit of the people that they are supposed to defend or stand up for.
I hope we can maintain a civil level of sanity here though ;)

Back