Molicel in SA

I am very happy with mine. I can confirm that they are slightly better than the 40T (lasts longer). I will order again.
It does seem that they are a tad (0.xxmm) shorter than the samsungs. The 40T's fit perfectly in my mod, but the Molicel's are too short by 0.something mm. I use two 0.5mmx3mm magnets to get connection. Works very well. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone has a stupid mod like mine that barely makes contact with the batteries....lol

Got mine yesterday, vaping now. It's a winner for sure.

So in theory the p26A should hit consistently for longer than the vtc5A but the vtc5A should hit harder until about 3.8v.

I’m finding the p26A hits harder and there is less voltage drop under load.

Test done with a vtc5A at 3.99v testing load voltage.
698E347D-5740-4627-8311-F5BBCA0E18AA.png

test done with the p26A under the same load at 3.99 starting voltage:
FB069EDD-C24B-468D-84CE-32B3CE7E8AAA.png

I am finding the p26A to hit better than a vtc5A but others are experiencing the vtc hitting “harder”.

Last edited:
So after a few weeks with the molicel batteries, i can firmly say they are the beat performers in my mechanical mods.

The 18650's hit just as hard as my vtc5as but lasts longer and are more consistent as the battery drains. I've tested them side by side with the exact same builds, atties and very similar mods,changed them between mods also and I must say, these molicels are killer batteries.

Still need to test the 21700s over my 30Ts.

So after a few weeks with the molicel batteries, i can firmly say they are the beat performers in my mechanical mods.

The 18650's hit just as hard as my vtc5as but lasts longer and are more consistent as the battery drains. I've tested them side by side with the exact same builds, atties and very similar mods,changed them between mods also and I must say, these molicels are killer batteries.

Still need to test the 21700s over my 30Ts.

The P42A 21700 is performing the same as my 40T so all in all a great buy for me.
I’ll be testing/ recording the final voltage of a 40T and a P42A on same builds etc soon.

The P42A 21700 is performing the same as my 40T so all in all a great buy for me.
I’ll be testing/ recording the final voltage of a 40T and a P42A on same builds etc soon.
I await your response, if performance is similar and the price point stays where its at then i think i need to pull a Christos

I await your response, if performance is similar and the price point stays where its at then i think i need to pull a Christos
Ok so the 40T is around 3.2V after 11ml and a 0.2ohm build.
The p42A comes on at 3.52V after 11ml and the same build.

I’m very impressed with the molicels and also, some of the testing I have done shows the cells to fall well within the manufacturers claimed specs which is great.

Unfortunately I currently only have equipment to test continuous 10A drain but my temperature probes were destroyed by junior.

The internal resistance of all the cells worried me initially when I first charged them as they were higher that rated by the manufacturer but once the batteries went from storage mode to fully charged, the IR dropped considerable and seems to be consistent now. I’m getting as low as 11m Ohms when they are rated at 20m Ohms.

I just ordered two 18650's. They are charging Tax on the courier fee which is not right as they have already paid the tax on the courier fee and added that to your bill which is not right in my opinion.
They also send out their emails through quickbooks@notification.intuit.com and when you reply to you get an “Undeliverable:” message and have to go and look on the invoice for the correct email address which is info@electronpowersports.co.za.

Last edited:
I just ordered two 18650's. They are charging Tax on the courier fee which is not right as they have already paid the tax on the courier fee and added that to your bill which is not right in my opinion.
They also send out their emails through quickbooks@notification.intuit.com and when you reply to you get an “Undeliverable:” message and have to go and look on the invoice for the correct email address which is info@electronpowersports.co.za.
I was not charged a tax on my delivery, i called Andrew before i ordered, asked how much delivery will be and he said R95 and thats what i was invoiced.

I was not charged a tax on my delivery, i called Andrew before i ordered, asked how much delivery will be and he said R95 and thats what i was invoiced.
Thanks. there is something wrong with their tax calculation on mine though.
Copied and pasted from their invoice.

18650-P26A Molicel INR-18650-P26A 2 115.00 230.00
Delivery 1 95.00 95.00
INCLUDES TAX 42.39 (Should be 34.50)
TOTAL R325.00

Thats strange.

I ordered and didnt have an issue.
What i did notice is that VAT was added to delivery cost- but the total delivery cost inc vat was as per the delivery fee they quoted me.

Wasnt too bothered beyond that because was happy with the battery pricing.

Impressed with this grey batteries - changed this morning , went to work , vaped on and off the whole day without a change /charge and only now replaced them , normally with the pink ones [new] -need a replacement about 15:00-16:00 .

Are they still active? I sent them 3 emails over the past 2 weeks and have not received a reply at all, tried phoning them as well, no response...

Back