Molicel in SA

Impressed with this grey batteries - changed this morning , went to work , vaped on and off the whole day without a change /charge and only now replaced them , normally with the pink ones [new] -need a replacement about 15:00-16:00 .
Hey bud,are you saying the molicell 2500mah batteries last longer then the pink 3000mah batteries? Just clarifying

Strange, i ordered last Friday a second run and was delivered on saturday! Andrew is a legend!

Are you using

?
yeah I am, I really want to get some of these batteries as they are priced very well and looks like they perform great, but I cannot get a reply from them

yeah I am, I really want to get some of these batteries as they are priced very well and looks like they perform great, but I cannot get a reply from them
Check that you are sending it to thw correct email, or try to send from anither email address, maybe it's going into a spam folder or something because I highly doubt Andrew is blatantly ignoring. He does business proper.

Check that you are sending it to thw correct email, or try to send from anither email address, maybe it's going into a spam folder or something because I highly doubt Andrew is blatantly ignoring. He does business proper.
I double checked I was sending to the correct email, sent another one just now from a different mail address. I will try phoning them again tomorrow morning, is this their correct number? +27 82 490 0559 last time it went to voicemail

I double checked I was sending to the correct email, sent another one just now from a different mail address. I will try phoning them again tomorrow morning, is this their correct number? +27 82 490 0559 last time it went to voicemail
Screenshot_20200806_194735.jpg

The first time I sent an email to Andrew was after 21:00 and he replied within 30 minutes. I agree it might be a spam filter thing. Try sending from another email

He is really quick, so I bet he is very busy! He isn't the quickest at responding to mails I think, but what I did was. Basically I asked for 6 batts, sent my details, name and address, he sent me quote, paid and delivered few days after

He is really quick, so I bet he is very busy! He isn't the quickest at responding to mails I think, but what I did was. Basically I asked for 6 batts, sent my details, name and address, he sent me quote, paid and delivered few days after
Exactly what I did. Expecting courier to drop off today.

Running these cells in my tube mech and the Reo today, and man they perform so well, such hard hitters! Going to be placing another order at month end.

Just arrived

vVqNFWb.jpg

Just called him again and he answered, there is either something wrong on my end or his, my emails never reached him :speechless:

Houston we have a problem! Just noticed a lot of complaints here in a AU group of people that just bought dud molicel batteries from a diamond dealer here. Turns out they're old looking at the date manufactured on the battery. These batteries have been sitting on a shelf for 3 years no wonder. FYI see below. Will be interesting to see response from many returns hitting this big blue chip dealer

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1596881739978.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596881739978.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 52
  • FB_IMG_1596882042179.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596882042179.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 52
  • FB_IMG_1596882442368.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596882442368.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 53
Houston we have a problem! Just noticed a lot of complaints here in a AU group of people that just bought dud molicel batteries from a diamond dealer here. Turns out they're old looking at the date manufactured on the battery. These batteries have been sitting on a shelf for 3 years no wonder. FYI see below. Will be interesting to see response from many returns hitting this big blue chip dealer
So far my molicels are performing great.

So far my molicels are performing great.
Jip same here with some feedback from others who bought them. Could just be an old batch sold. I'm checking the dates on mine quick time as soon as I get them. Covid has grinded vape mail to a crawl mines in the post.

So mine is from 2019/07/07 . 1 Month past shelf life. But as said before, mine seems to be performing as expected.

I feel sorry for the Vendor in AU that's now sitting with this problem. They are probably going to have to refund / replace all of those old cells.

I did chat to Andrew about this scenario and he did satisfy my concerns regarding his supplier as he gets his batteries direct and also a reputable source.

The other thing is they weren’t brought in for vaping, we just happened to find a company and the company was happy to supply us with one of the best cells on the market.

Finally, I have tested random cells from my batch and I am 100% certain they are what they say they are.

I did notice initially the cells had higher IR than the specs but after the first charge, they are all well below the spec, so I put this down to the cells being in storage mode as the IR is even better than the best batteries we were using before the molicels.

I do at this stage believe that Electron Power Sports is providing us with the best batteries and Andrew did mention that he has also tested some of his cells at 20A discharge.

So mine is from 2019/07/07 . 1 Month past shelf life. But as said before, mine seems to be performing as expected.

I feel sorry for the Vendor in AU that's now sitting with this problem. They are probably going to have to refund / replace all of those old cells.
Ditto that- 2019/07/07

Back